Friday, January 22, 2010

Submission.

Remember how adamant we were NOT to get a minivan? Well, after much debate and consideration, we gave in. While we could get 3 carseats into our sedan, there wouldn't have been room for much else when all the gear was loaded in. Not to mention how hard it would be to get a kid into the middle seat...

So...we bought this today - a 2005 Honda Odyssey.



It's nothing fancy, a true base model. But, we'll be able to fit the kids and a whole lot more. I have to admit, I still can't quite wrap my head around the fact that I'll now drive a minivan. Sigh...I'll learn to love it, right?

2 comments:

  1. Never did I think there would come a day when I longed for a mini van. It is a pain to get a child into the middle car seat. Doable, but a pain. A van wouldn't fit into our tiny British garage so we had no choice but to get a bigger car. But we'll have one as soon as we move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! You are right, you will probably learn to love it. We just upsized as well to a Torrent, but we may nt be out of minivan territory yet! Looking forward to continuing to read about your growing family!

    ReplyDelete