Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 - The year that chaos will rule the Huber household.

Happy New Year!

We had a great Christmas this year. Maeve was really into 'Santa', and we enjoyed having a nice morning with her and her Nanny and Grammy. Next year will be very different, with two 8-9 month olds crawling around. Is it bad that I hope they're slower than their sister in getting mobile?

Maeve also moved to her "big girl" room with a twin bed, which she completely adores. She's adjusted really well, which is great. It also means that I can start filling her old room and closet with things the twins will need. It's hard to believe that they'll be here in a couple of months!

I suspect that 2010 will be a year to remember for all of us, but I'm looking forward to the next decade and all the chaos it will bring. It's just a good thing that Brent and I know how to make wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment