Friday, November 6, 2009

18/19 Week Update

I saw my GP today for a prenatal visit. Babies and I are doing well. I'm measuring 25 weeks, and have gained a whopping 6 lbs in the past 2 weeks. That puts me around 18 lbs in total so far, which is right on track. I've been following Dr. Babara Lukes guidelines for a healthy multiple pregnancy, and she strongly recommends gaining 20 lbs by 20 weeks, so I'm trying!

Baby A's heartbeat was 145, and baby B's is 160. 'A' seems to hang out on the lower left side, while 'B' likes the middle of my belly, slightly off to the right. All in all, a good checkup.

My lungs are also on the mend, after a horrible bout of bronchitis.

Our anatomical/gender ultrasound is on November 26th. Hopefully all will be well, and we'll find out the sex of the babies. Let the shopping begin! In all reality, I'll only get to shop if there's a boy in there, as Maeve's wardrobe could easily outfit two girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment